Shocking scientific inventions by ancient saints!
- 1. Shocking Scientific Inventions by Ancient Saints! Our Rich Heritage !!!
- 2. Indian Scriptures have answers that modern science needs? During the growth of the ancient civilizations, ancient technology was the result of incredible advances in engineering in ancient times. These advances in the history of technology stimulated societies to adopt new ways of living and governance. However, many ancient inventions were forgotten, lost to the pages of history, only to be re-invented millennia later. Here are the best examples of ancient technology and inventions that demonstrate the ingenuity of our ancient ancestors. So, get ready to be awed...
- 3. Saints or scientists? The land of India is known to be the land of saints and Gods. It is filled with various types of unexplainable things. In ancient times, various saints after doing years of hard meditation, their work and with their patience found the secrets hidden in the Vedas 1,000 years ago. These inventions later came to be known as modern science. Some of the saints came out with such amazing inventions that shocked the kings of those times as well. Click on to know…
- 4. The Indian Sage who developed Atomic Theory 2,600 years ago John Dalton (1766 – 1844), an English chemist and physicist, is the man credited today with the development of atomic theory. However, a theory of atoms was actually formulated 2,500 years before Dalton by an Indian sage and philosopher, known as Acharya Kanad. Acharya Kanad was born in 600 BC in Prabhas Kshetra (near Dwaraka) in Gujarat, India. His real name was Kashyap. It was Kanada who originated the idea that anu (atom) was an indestructible particle of matter.
- 5. The Indian Sage who developed Atomic Theory 2,600 years ago II An interesting story states that this theory occurred to him while he was walking with food in his hand. As he nibbled at the food in his hand, throwing away the small particles, it occurred to him that he could not divide the food into further parts and thus the idea of a matter which cannot be divided further came into existence. He called that indivisible matter anu, i.e. molecule, which was misinterpreted as atom. He also stated that anu can have two states - Absolute rest and a State of motion.
- 6. Newton’s Law… 1200 Years before Newton “Objects fall on the earth due to a force of attraction by the earth. Therefore, the earth, planets, constellations, moon and sun are held in orbit due to this attraction.” The meaning of these lines is parallel to that of Newton’s Law of Gravity. But these lines are not said by the European scientist. They are said by an Indian - in Surya Siddhanta, dated 400-500 AD, the ancient Hindu astronomer Bhaskaracharya states these lines. Approximately 1200 years later (1687 AD), Sir Isaac Newton rediscovered this phenomenon and called it the Law of Gravity.
- 7. Acharya Charak: Father of Medicine Acharya Charak has been crowned as the Father of Medicine. His renowned work, the "Charak Samhita," is considered as an encyclopedia of Ayurveda. His principles, diagnoses, and cures retain their potency and truth even after a couple of millennium. When the science of anatomy was confused with different theories in Europe, Acharya Charak revealed through his innate genius and inquires the facts on human anatomy, embryology, pharmacology, blood circulation and diseases like diabetes, tuberculosis, heart disease, etc.
- 8. Charak Samhita In the "Charak Samhita" he has described the medicinal qualities and functions of 100,000 herbal plants. He has emphasized the influence of diet and activity on mind and body. He has proved the correlation of spirituality and physical health contributed greatly to diagnostic and curative sciences. He has also prescribed and ethical charter for medical practitioners two centuries prior to the Oath. Through his genius and intuition, Acharya Charak forever remains etched in the annals of history as one of the greatest and noblest of rishi-scientists.
- 9. Sage Bharadwaj In 1875, the Vymaanika- Shaastra, a fourth century BC text written by Maharshi Bhardwaj, was discovered in a temple in India. The book dealt with the operation of ancient vimanas and included information on steering, precautions for long flights, protection of the airships from storms and lightning, and how to switch the drive to solar energy, or some other “free energy” source. Vimanas were said to take off vertically or dirigible. Bharadwaj the Wise refers to no less than 70 authorities and 10 experts of air travel in antiquity.
- 10. Rishi Kanva The science of wind has been explained by Sage Kanva in Rigveda sections 8/41/6 in Jagati meter of God wind. Sage Kashyapa has described the features and properties of this substance in Rigveda 9/64/26 in the hymns of God Pavamana Soma in meter Gayatri. Kanva was a great Rishi, a descendent of Sage Angirasa. He looked after Shakuntala when she was abandoned by her mother and father (rishi vishwamitra). Bharat, the son of Shakuntala was also brought up by him.
- 11. Sage Kapil Muni: Author of the Sankhya Darshan Kapil muni was born equipped with rare intellect, dispassion and spiritual powers. He authored Sankhya Darshan that defined the term "Dhyaan or Meditation" as “the state of mind when remains without any subjectivity / objectivity i.e. without any thought (when the mind is away from worldly objects), is called the "Dhyaan or Meditation”. He teaches that there is an unbroken continuity from the lowest inorganic to the highest organic forms. The source of world according to him is Prakriti (fundamental nature).
- 12. Kapil Muni: Finding how the Universe was created According to Kapil Muni, there are twenty-five principles responsible for the manifestation of the Creation (Samasara), out of which Purusha and Prakriti are eternal and independent of each other. Kapila is not concerned to deny the reality of personal God or Maheshwara. Yet his assertion is that, no arguments can irrefutably establish God's reality. Therefore, in his model of creation the Purusha (Spirit) and Prakrity (matter) are held solely responsible for creation, without acknowledging an Almighty and intelligent Creator, the God.
- 13. Patanjali: The Father of Yoga The Science of Yoga is one of several unique contributions of India to the world. It seeks to discover and realize the ultimate Reality through yogic practices. Acharya Patanjali, prescribed the control of prana (life breath) as the means to control the body, mind and soul. This subsequently rewards one with good health and inner happiness. His 84 yogic postures effectively enhance the efficiency of the respiratory, circulatory, nervous, digestive and endocrine systems and many other organs of the body.
- 14. Aryabhatt He was a master Astronomer and Mathematician, born in 476 CE in Kusumpur (Bihar). In 499 CE, he wrote a text on astronomy and an unparallel treatise on mathematics called "Aryabhatiyam" He formulated the process of calculating the motion of planets and the time of eclipses. Aryabhatt was the first to proclaim that the earth is round, it rotates on its axis, orbits the sun and is suspended in space - 1,000 years before Copernicus published his heliocentric theory.
- 15. Sushruta Born to sage Vishwamitra, Sushruta is the father of surgery. 2600 years ago, he and health scientists of his time conducted complicated surgeries like cesareans, cataract, artificial limbs, Rhinoplasty (restoration of a damaged nose), 12 types of fractures, 6 types of dislocations, urinary stones and even plastic surgery and brain surgery. Usage of anesthesia was well known in ancient India. He is the author of the book "Sushruta Samhita", in which he describes over 300 surgical procedures and 125 surgical instruments.
- 16. Bhaskaracharya He calculated the time taken by the earth to orbit the sun hundreds of years before the astronomer Smart; Time taken by earth to orbit the sun: (5th century) 365.258756484 days. Born in the obscure village of Vijjadit (Jalgaon) in Maharastra, Bhaskaracharya's mathematical works called "Lilavati" and "Bijaganita" are considered to be unparalleled. In his treatise "Siddhant Shiromani" he writes on planetary positions, eclipses, cosmography, mathematical techniques and astronomical equipment. In the "Surya Siddhant" he makes a note on the force of gravity.
- 17. Varahamihira Varahamihir's book "panch siddhant", noted that the moon and planets are lustrous not because of their own light but due to sunlight. In the "Bruhad Samhita" and "Bruhad Jatak", he has revealed his discoveries in the domains of geography, constellation, science, botany and animal science. In his treatise on botanical science, Varahamihir presents cures for various diseases afflicting plants and trees.
- 18. The galaxy is oval, Earth is spherical Yajur Vedic verse: "Brahmaanda vyapta deha bhasitha himaruja..." describing Shiva as the one who is spread out in Brahmaanda. Anda means an egg depicting the shape of the galaxy. It was the middle east Europians and Greeks who wrongly believed that earth was flat. But Indians, since long have always known that it was spherical. In many scriptures, the word Bhoogola is used, Gola meaning round.
- 19. Existence of Atomic and Sub atomic particles The world accounts discovery of atoms and sub atomic particles to Western scientists who coined these words and theories only in the early 17th century. An excerpt from Lalitha Sahasranama, told by Hayagreeva to Agasthya muni, dating back to the distant ages of the past,describes the Goddess as the super consciousness/Brahman that pervades even the sub atomic particles within matter. "Paranjyotih parandhamah paramanuh paratpara". The word "anuvu" means atom. Paramanu is sub-atomic particle, finer than the finest of atom, meaning electrons and the others.
- 20. Ancient times and nuclear weapons Radiation still so intense, the area is highly dangerous! A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. For some time it has been established that there is a very high rate of birth defects and cancer in the area under construction. Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroying everything most of the buildings and probably a half-million people.
- 21. Ancient times and nuclear weapons II The Mahabharata clearly describes a catastrophic blast that rocked the continent. "A single projectile charged with all the power in the Universe...An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as 10,000 suns, rose in all its splendor... it was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced to ashes an entire race.” Historian Kisori Mohan Ganguli says that Indian sacred writings are full of such descriptions.
- 22. Ancient ultrasound machines? Using a variety of complicated instruments, gynecologists have gradually come to know how the embryo grows during the period of pregnancy. But the Shrimad Bhagavatam, 3rd canto, 30th chapter, gives a vivid description of the growth of the embryo in the mother's womb. If we compare the information given therein with the information given in a standard textbook such as the embryology section of Gray's Anatomy, there are striking similarities in the information obtained from the two sources.
- 23. Ancient science knows more than modern science? The Vedas claim that there are living entities everywhere - even in fire. Modern science, however, presumed that no life could exist in fire. This presumption is in fact the basis for the process of sterilization. But recent advancements in the field of medicine have shown that microbes called 'fire bacteria' survive even in fire.
- 24. The incredible powers of the ancient Siddharshi! Siddharshi are a type of saint in India who are said to have had many powers and achieved a ‘god-like’ state through specific secret practices that were known only to them. These powers spanned from controlling time and space, to transforming the body, manipulating matter at the molecular level and achieving immortality. The Siddharshi were followers of the God Shiva and according to different texts there were 18 of them. Their teachings and findings were written in the form of poems in the Tamil language.
- 25. Who were Siddharshi? There is a debate as to who was the first Siddharshi. Some legends talk about Sri Pathanjali, who was considered to be an incarnation of Adiseshan, the celestial five-headed snake associated with God Vishnu. But the prevailing tradition refers to Agasthya (or Agasthyar) as the first Siddharshi, one of the seven sages (or Saptarshis) as mentioned in the Vedic texts, and he was the son of the god Brahma of the Hindu creation story.
- 26. Siddhas or scientists? Agathiyar is considered to be the author of a lot of the first Siddha literature and he was supposed to have lived in the 7th century BC. About 96 books are attributed to him and that includes writings in alchemy, medicine and spirituality. Apart from the legends that exist, the beginnings of the Siddhars’ are lost in time.
- 27. Ashta Siddhis of Siddhas The powers that the Siddhars possessed were separated in categories. The main category included 8 powers called ashta siddhis: To become tiny as the atom within the atom (Anima); To become big in unshakeable proportions (Mahima); To become as light as vapour in levitation (Laghima); To become as heavy as the mountain (Garima); To enter into other bodies in transmigration (Prapti); To be in all things, omni-pervasive (Prakamya); To be lord of all creation in omnipotence (Isatvam); To be everywhere in omnipresence (Vasitvam)
- 28. Ten Siddhis of Siddhas There are ten secondary siddhis as described in Bhagavata Purana that include the following: Being undisturbed by hunger, thirst, and other bodily appetites; Hearing things far away; Seeing things far away; Moving the body wherever thought goes (teleportation/astral projection); Assuming any form desired; Entering the bodies of others; Dying when one desires; Witnessing and participating in the past times of the gods; Perfect accomplishment of one's determination; Orders or commands being unimpeded
- 29. Ancient science and Siddhas A famous Siddha was Tirumular, who was a Tamil mystic and writer of 6th century AD and was also one of the 18 Siddhas according to the Tamil Siddha tradition. His main work is named “Tirumantiram”, a 3,000 verse text, which is the foundation of the Southern Shaiva Siddharta School of philosophy. Another Siddha, Bhogar (Bhoganathar), who lived between the 3rd and 5th century AD is said to have discovered the elixir of immortality – one his main works is the Pharmacognosy.
- 30. The mystery remains…! Due to the closely-guarded nature of the Siddhar records, the original knowledge of this enigmatic group of saints has remained shrouded in secrecy. The question remains whether their powers were real and, if so, how they managed to attain them. Manipulating space, time and matter would require knowledge far beyond what we have today.
- 31. Be Proud To Be An Indian Jai Bharatvarsh!!!
Throughout most of its history, astrology was considered a scholarly tradition. It was accepted in political and academic contexts, and was connected with other studies, such as astronomy, alchemy, meteorology, and medicine. Great resource. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
Visit my site: Indian Astrologer in Sydney | Astrologer Services in Sydney | Astrology Personal Consulting Services in Sydney
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Love Problem Solution In DelhiReplyDelete
Love Problem Solution In Kolkata
Love Problem Solution In Punjab
Love Problem Solution In Gurgaon
Love Problem Solution In Mumbai
Love Problem Solution In Pune
Love Problem Solution In Nagpur
Love Problem Solution In Jaipur
Love Problem Solution In AlwarReplyDelete
Love Problem Solution In Gandhinagar
Love Problem Solution In Rajkot
Love Problem Solution In Vadodara
Love Problem Solution In Chandigarh
Love Problem Solution In Kanpur
love problem solution guru ji
husband wife problem solution
love problem solution in californiaReplyDelete
love problem solution
love guru in delhi
husband and wife problems
nice blog... thanks to share info about your services. This is really useful.ReplyDelete
Vashikaran Specialist Astrologer
I really enjoy reading your blog and waiting for your next update. I appreciate all the work you put into this site, helping others with their services.ReplyDelete
Astrologer in Paris
Best Astrologer in Paris
Get Love Back In Paris
Negative Energy Removal In Paris
Black Magic Removal Removal In Paris
Very good publication. I came across your blog and I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed reading your blog posts ...ReplyDelete
Astrologer in Sydney
Best Indian Astrologer in Sydney
Black Magic Removal In Sydney
Negative Energy Removal In Sydney
Best Love Spells In Sydney
Best Voodoo Spells In Sydney
thanks for post article on scientific inventions of Indian ancient saintsReplyDelete
Famous indian Astrologer in Melbourne
Top Astrologer in Sydney
Black magic removal specialist in Sydney
Good post !! Astrology and life are connected to each other. Astrology is the best way to solve future problems.ReplyDelete
astrologer in Sydney|Best astrologer in Sydney|Black Magic Removal in Sydney|
Get Ex Love Back in Sydney|Negative Energy Removal in Sydney
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Ancient HistoryReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
In ancient Egypt religion was mainly polytheism, the worship of a number of deities. There were believed to be over 100 different gods who were worshipped over periods of time in ancient Egypt. uræusReplyDelete
It will assist you carry out operations with fractions, logarithms, limits, trigonometric capabilities and extra. It additionally has a separate tab for graphing.this contentReplyDelete
I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Buddy 4 ScholarshipReplyDelete
The actual restriction associated with human being cause suggested which Religious doctrine on it's own might function since the greatest expert with regard to human being knowing. Since the Renaissance advanced the eye within organic miracle grew to become dominating within the research from the organic globe as well as this analysis had been approved through the rediscovery from the text messaging associated with Hermes Trismegistus, very mistakenly thought to be associated with excellent antiquity.go right hereReplyDelete