- SANATAN DHARM
- 18 Puran
- Science in Vedas
- Bhavisya Puran(Prediction)
- Vayu Puran
- HINDUISM AT A GLANCE
- VEDIC MATH
- ARCHEOLOGY OF INDIA
- VEDIC SCIENCE
- SHANKHNAD -INDIAN POLITICS ,Hinduism and other rel...
- HINDUISM HISTORY
- LEARN SANSKRIT
- VEDIC ORGANIZATIONS IN USA
- AYURVED in HINDI
- LIBRARY OF SACRED TEXTS
- SANATAN DHARM
- Global Hinduism and its History
Friday, September 30, 2016
Monday, October 5, 2015
Is he a Ram Rajya King of Nostradamus
French prophet Nostradamus wrote in the French language in the Century text that from 2014 to 2026, a man will lead india, whom initially, people will hate but after that people will love him so much that he will be engaged in changing the country’s plight and direction. This was predicted in the year 1555.
In the end of Century 5 of his prophecy and in the beginning of Century 6, Nostradamus has written that from today i.e. 1555 A.D., exactly 450 years later i.e. in year 2006, a Hindu Saint (Chyren) will appear i.e. he will be talked of in the whole world. At that time, the age of that Hindu religious Saint (Chyren) will be between 50 and 60 years. Parmeshwar (Supreme God) showed to Nostradamus and explained all the events like a film. Nostradamus was born in the Fifteenth Century. He has mentioned the events occurring in the future by forming centuries of the future from the time of his birth. Like, has called the 1500 A.D. as the First Century, and likewise, the Nineteenth century as the Fifth Century. Similarly, has called the Twentieth Century as the Sixth Century. Nostradamus has said that, that religious Hindu leader i.e. Saint (Chyren) in the last year of the Fifth Century i.e. in 1999 A.D.,will come out and will guide the path of bhakti in accordance with the injunctions of the scriptures to his followers.
Note: Dear Readers may please read the following prophecy which the French Nostradamus had written in 1555 that “In 1998, an astrologer in Maharshatra by clarifying the coded language lettered in the prophecies of Nostradamus and by giving meaning to the future events mentioned in it, will publish his future book.” Read in the words of the translator from the book translated authentically by the same astrologer.
5. (Page 44, 45, 46): - (Nostradamus is again confirming) In the island surrounded by ocean on the three sides, that Great Saint will be born. At that time, because of the absence of Tattavgyan, there will be darkness of ignorance. There will be tumult after decline of morality. That Chyren (Religious Leader) regarding Guruvar i.e. Guru Ji as the Var (most honourable) will do his sadhna and make others do it.
(Note: - The prophecy of Nostradamus was written in French. Later an Englishman named Paul Brunton lived in France for a few years and understood this prophecy of Nostradamus, “Century Book”, and then wrote it in English. He, considering the word ‘Guruvar’ as ‘Guruvaar’ i.e. ‘Thursday’, wrote that he (Chyren) will make (Brahspativaar) Thursday the basis of his worship. Actually it is ‘Guruvar’ word; its meaning is, one Tattavgyata (knower of the True Spiritual Knowledge) who is the most superior among all the gurus, and to do sadhna (worship) regarding Guru as the chief. In Ved language, the meaning of ‘Brahspati’ is Supreme Lord i.e. Parmeshwar; the second meaning of ‘Brahspati’ is also Jagatguru. Jagatguru and Parmeshwar are also meanings of Brahspati. Another meaning of ‘Guruvaar’ is that — ‘Guru’ means ‘heavy’; ‘Vaar’ means ‘attack or blow’. Therefore, the meaning of ‘Guruvaar’ becomes ‘A heavy attack’. The purport is that that Tattavdarshi Saint, by telling the truth of Tattavgyan, will attack with genuine words. The blow of that true knowledge will be so heavy that no saint will be able to stand before it. For this reason also, Guru (heavy) Vaar (attack/ blow) has been said to be the basis of worship.)
When in his middle-age, he, becoming a (Gyata) knower of the Tattavgyan and a (Gyey) giver of the knowable knowledge (i.e. will start delivering discourses), will acquire fame in the three worlds. His new solution, Sadhna-mantra, is seeming so unrelenting to me (Nostradamus), like, a Gardu, a snake-charmer overpowers a highly venomous snake by a mantra. That maker of the new solution and new regulation, Tattavveta (Knower of the Truth) will emerge before the world. I (Nostradamus) am calling him only as “Great Chyren” in amazement. By the influence of the divine brilliance of his knowledge, an aggressive storm, commotion, will be raised in that dweepkalp (imaginary island) (India) i.e. he will be revolted by the unknowledgeable saints. Only he will know the way to pacify it; like, a cruel female snake is subjugated. He will be powerful like a lion and will have a body composed of masses of light. I, Nostradamus, am telling this in clear words that he is endowed with Kundalni Shakti (power). The next clear statement is that, at that time, that ocean, in which there is an (dweepkalp) island where that Chyren will appear, will have its name derived from the name of that island/country. The distinguishing feature would be that the True Master will be fully acquainted with the Bhujang Sarpini Shakti (Kundalni Shakti) of that country. That Chyren (Great Religious Leader) will be nobleminded, merciful, kind, brilliant, holder of the immemorial empire, follower of the Aadi Purush (The oldest God who was present before creation) (Satya Purush - Eternal True God). His authority/power will be universal, his glory, solution — faith in Guru, devotion to Guru i.e. no sadhna is successful without a Guru; he will consolidate this principle. By doing satsang of Tattavgyan, awakening the religious brothers (Hindus) sleeping in the slumber of ignorance, tearing the veil of the sadhna opposed to the scriptures, which they are doing with blindfaith, will spread the light of hidden profound knowledge (Tattavgyan). By making follow his Sanatan Dharm (immemorial religion), will make them attain supreme peace. Nobody will be able to equal his (Great Tattavdarshi Saint) knowledge i.e. nobody will be able to match him. Even the brightness of the sun will be less before his profound knowledge (Tattavgyan). Therefore, that Universal Lion-greatman would be so great that I (Nostradamus) will not be able to express his glory in words. I (Nostradamus) am seeing that great Chyren.
The meaning of the above-mentioned description is that “the Tattavgyan will become evident in the scriptures to that world-leader at the age of 50 years i.e. at the age of 50 years, in the year 2001, after reading the holy scriptures of all the religions, he will become knowledgeable (Tattavgyani) about them and thereafter will become the Gyey (giver of knowable knowledge) of that Tattavgyan, and his spiritual birth will occur on an Amaavasya (the last day of the dark fortnight of a lunar month). At that time (in the year 2006), his spiritual age will be young i.e. will be around 16, 20 or 25 years. The age of his body will be between 50 and 60 years i.e. he will be middle-aged, and when he will become famous, at that time his age will be between 50 to 60 years.
6. (Page 46, 47): - Nostradamus says that, undoubtedly, regarding the supreme Tattavgyata (Great Chyren), if you will try to match word for word of my prophecy to any of the leaders in the world and argue it, then nobody will match the standard. I (Nostradamus) am boldly saying word for word that the method of action of my Chyren and his profound hidden knowledge (Tattavgyan) only will flay everyone. Just let 2006 year come. Chyren only will fully confirm each and every word of this rule.
7. (Page 52): - Nostradamus has said in his prophecy that in the beginning of the 21st century, there will be rise of ‘Chyren’ on the horizon of the world. Whatever change will take place, will not be by my (Nostradamus’s) wish; rather, all the changes will inevitably take place by the order of Chyren according to the wish of Niyati (destiny). Among that, the new change means Hindustan (India) will become the most superior country. Not seen for many centuries, such prosperous empire of the Hindus will become visible. The religious saint born in that country only will be Tattavdrshta, the saviour of the world and the giver of the knowledge to the world. The knowledge of that Tattavdarshi Saint will be different and even more advanced than the knowledge of Ramayan, Mahabharat (epics) etc., which is famous among the Hindus in the regions of Asia. He will be a follower of SatPurush (Eternal God). He will be an unequalled saint.
8. (Page 74): - Numerous Saint-leaders will come and go. All will be the traitor of God and arrogant. I (Nostradamus) have had an inner (interview with) audience of that Chyren. The Hindu saint of Hindustan, provider of a new light to the imminent benighted (blind because of the lack of knowledge of bhakti), catastrophic (out of selfishness, a brother is killing a brother, a son has turned away from the father, a Hindu is enemy of a Hindu, a Muslim has become enemy of a Muslim) and gloomy (the impatient society in the race for wealth) world, the greatest world-conqueror religious world-leader will have no desire apart from his sadness i.e. except the worry for the salvation of the mankind, he will have no self-interest, nor will have arrogance. It will be a matter of pride for my prophecy that in reality that Tattavdarshi Saint will definitely become famous in the world. The knowledge imparted by him will prevail for centuries. That Saint will dazzle the eyes of the modern scientists; he will perform such spiritual miracles. All his knowledge will be evident in the scriptures. I (Nostradamus) say that wise men should not disdain him; should not consider him a small lamp of knowledge. Establishing (making him sit on a seat) that Tattavveta greatman (Chyren) on a throne, worship him regarding him as a worshippable God. That follower of Aadi Purush (SatPurush) will be the deliverer of the world.